Stor-More® Loss Prevention Storage Cabinets
Easy-to-use cabinets for small- to medium-sized high-value product storage.
Stand-alone Stor-More® Loss Prevention Storage Cabinets are designed to secure small- to medium-sized high-value products where they are stored – on the sales floor, in the back room, or in the receiving area. Open mesh design allows for quick visual inspection and will not deter sprinkler systems. 8000 Series is designed to completely fit into a standard 96"-wide pallet rack.
- All-steel construction – made from sturdy, 8-gauge, galvanized, welded wire mesh panels on a 2" x 2" frame made of 14-gauge galvanized steel. Hinged doors include a built-in cylinder lock.
- Secure, yet open – open mesh design allows for a quick visual inspection of valuable items.
- Easy assembly – components are pre-punched for easy assembly.
- Options – an optional shelf is available in 4-gauge galvanized welded wire, or 20-gauge galvanized steel panel. Powder coating finish available in three colors. Color chart.
- Standard sizes – cabinets come in widths of 48" (single door) or 96" (double door); and a variety of depths and heights. The 96"” model will fit in a standard 96"-wide pallet rack.